COVID-19 latest information
The Joint Replacement Clinic is committed to the health and safety of our patients, our team and our community.
Our clinics are open. If you have any queries about your upcoming appointment or surgery, please contact us on 1300 000 572 during business hours.
Our precautionary measures remain in place to maintain the health and safety of our patients, our team and our community.
All patients and visitors are required to:
- Wear a level 3 surgical mask. Cloth masks are not permitted. Please contact us prior to your appointment if you have a valid exemption from vaccination or mask-wearing. This may allow us to offer alternative arrangements that help protect your safety and that of other patients, visitors, and our team.
- Come alone to your consultation or booking unless a carer is necessary. If accompanied, your one visitor or carer must be fully vaccinated and wear a level 3 surgical mask, irrespective of age. Restrictions apply to interstate or border corridor carers and visitors. Please do not bring dependent children to your appointment without prior consultation unless they are fully vaccinated and can wear a mask.
- Observe social distancing measures and maintain good hand hygiene.
- Check-in using the QR code check-in points available at all reception areas.
- Reschedule your appointment and get tested if you are feeling unwell, have COVID-19 symptoms, have been notified you have visited an exposure site, or been a close or casual contact in Australia within 7 days of your exposure (if vaccinated), or 14 days of your exposure (if unvaccinated).
Please speak to one of our team for further information.